Friday, February 3, 2012

Beyonce is Pregnant

There are websites that mentioning that she’s really pregnant, but without providing any accurate data. There is also a saying that being pregnant was her sister Solange.
The latest source is also explain that his father, Mathew Knowles who will soon have another child of his relationship with Alexsandra Wright. If this is true, then Beyonce and Solange will have a half-brother.

We are still looking for the truth of this. Please be patient waiting for an update from us.

Meanwhile, what do you think about “Beyonce Pregnant” story?

This morning I had just started my morning activities to search for new information or gossip. When I opened Google news, I was suddenly surprised to a story that said Beyonce Pregnant! OMG … Is that right?

Finally I follow the link and start looking for the truth.
After cross check and recheck, I finally arrived at a conclusion. That Beyonce was not pregnant. None of the websites that I found from Google to explain with any certainty whether Beyonce is really pregnant or not.
Beyonce appears pregnant while holding her stomach at the VMA’s. The Single Ladies singer was sporting a huge baby bump on the red carpet at the MTV VMA‘s.
Holding her adorable baby bump, Bey made the announcement that she and Jay-Z are expecting their first child together on the black carpet at the 2011 VMA Pre-Show. [via]
“I always said I’d have a baby at 30,” she said. “I’m 29. But I also said I was going to retire at 30. I’m not retiring.”

No comments:

Post a Comment